Right at your side, the Cave Caddy is there to fully assist you through any session. Allowing you hydrate for hours uninterrupted while keeping your fluids cold is the integrated *cold pan which will maintain a constant 40 degrees or less up to 8 hours. Simply place the pan in your freezer over night and drop it back in your Caddy when you start your ride. Plus ample surface space for your "stuff" and hooks to hang your backup towels or clothing. It also transforms into a maintenance stand with mounting holes for our Service Post as well as the Park Tool bench mount clamp.
- Adjustable height from 30 to 48 inches. Every 3 inch setting levels.
- Mounting holes for Service Post and other service mounts such as Park Tool or other similar service mounts.
- Hole configurations: 4 hole patterns = 3.25 and 3.75 inch holes on center
- T-brace included for use with Service Post and other aftermarket service mounts
- Service Post sold separately
*Other display items that may be pictured are not included.
*Shipping rates based for Contiguous United States only. Alaska and Hawaii will require special shipping arrangements and additional shipping cost.
*cold pan component is a trade mark owned by Carlisle FoodService Products.