Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Shipping rates based for Contiguous United States only. Alaska and Hawaii will require special shipping arrangements and additional shipping cost. Contact Cave Competitor for special shipping arrangements.
- By placing an order at Cave Competitor, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Cave Competitor as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Cave Competitor to be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Cave Competitor reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Cave competitor is not responsible for any damages to customer's belongings while using any of our products.
- Cave competitor is also not responsible for any personal injury by or in conjunction with the use of any of our products.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Cave Competitor, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Cave Competitor for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Cave competitor is not responsible for any damages to customer's belongings while using any of our products. Cave competitor is also not responsible for any personal injury by or in conjunction with the use of any of our products.
Cave Competitor products are warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date of shipment. Defects in Cave Competitor’ products will be determined solely by Cave Competitor, LLC and not by any representative, distributor, dealer of, or for the company. If product repair or replacement is necessary, the Customer will be solely responsible for all shipping charges, freight, insurance and proper packaging to prevent breakage in transit, whether or not the product is covered by this warranty.
Cave Competitor will NOT warrant defects resulting from any Customer actions, such as mishandling, improper use, operation outside of design limits, misapplication, improper repair, or unauthorized modification. No other warranties are expressed or implied. Cave Competitor specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. Cave Competitor's liability shall be limited to product repair or replacement of any defective unit or units of equipment to which a claim is made, and shall in no event include the Customer’s manufacturing costs, lost profits or goodwill, or any other direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort or other legal theory. Cave Competitor shall not be liable for normal manufacturing defects or customary variances from specifications not affecting the normal use of the product.
Events outside Cave Competitor's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Cave Competitor is released from Cave Competitor's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Cave Competitor's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Cave Competitor .
All transfers conducted through Cave Competitor are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Cave Competitor reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Cave has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Vasuma shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. All returns require prior authorization and must include a return authorization (RA) number on the package..